Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Disneyland at Christmas Time

If you know me, you know that two of the things that I love most in this world are Christmas time and Disneyland (in fact, I believe it even says that on the "about me" section on the right side of our blog).
So you can only imagine the excitement I get when you combine those two favorites...
and go to Disneyland AT Christmas time.
WOWZA.
There's truly nothing more magical.
This trip with Chase's family was such a fun way to start off December and ring in the holiday season.
I want to go back... like right now. Looking at these pictures makes me sad.
But I hope you enjoy them!...






















Round 2 next week?...
Who's with me?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so jealous right now. I can't believe we have never done DL and Christmas. Next time...

    ReplyDelete